Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Lie With Me And Just Forget The World














There is so, so much. Too much, but never enough. I have two dollars to my name. Excellent. I am a recovering drug addict as is my lover. We are both bipolar and I don't have a car. It's raining outside, which means it's not hot, but it also means it's raining. And I need to wash the sheets. I'm scared but I don't know what of. I have nearly everything I wanted back when I had nothing. Not even a pillow. I have much more than I could ask for as I have much more than I deserve. This weekend we went out in Austin's mom's black Miata with the top down. As Chappelle says: it was the most baller shit evah! Really though, I'd never ridden in a convertible. I loved how you could smell the summertime in the air. And then this song came on the radio. I lay my head back and watched the sky stand still as we sped through the city, my hair whipping through my vision, making a perfect photograph in my memory. And that's all I wanna do. Lie with him and just forget the world.
But duty calls, as it always does.

No comments: