Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Blessed Assurance



















Last night I made love. Love like never before. Physically, mentally, emotionally, spiritually.
Ecstatically.
For hours we were overtaken. I fell in love all over again. And again, and again.
We made love like armageddon and eternity rolled into one. We made love like there was no tomorrow, and no yesterday. We made love for the unknown, for the future.
For our future--together.
I've got a ring on my finger now to prove it. The most beautiful symbol and a constant reminder of why Life is worth the Living. Love.

He is The One.
He is the Man of my Dreams...
He is my Past, my Present, my Future.
He is my Gilbert Blythe and my Rhett Butler.
He is my Indiana Jones.
He is my Mr. Big.

Holy shit! We're getting married! Dreams really do come true. I am the future
Mrs. Austin Cox.

3 comments:

Nervous said...

Eeek! Congratulations! It's good to see you so happy. :)

Beth said...

Congratulations!

Thats fucking awesome! I'm glad things are looking up for you hun!

Maria de los Angeles said...

Congratulations!

Beautifully described by the way (sigh) ... :-)