Monday, November 30, 2009

I'm Falling in Love all Over Again



















It's the little things here and there...
Lately I'm seeing them everywhere.
I am so proud of him...
He gets sexier every day.

Today he told me he'd be with me for the rest of his natural life.
But not out right, he's not that kind of guy.
It was a "by the way" situation, making it that much more charming...
It is just what I've been desperate to hear.

We talk about our future.
We've discussed our children's names.
I got him to look at wedding dresses tonight,
And that's when I knew he loved me and would never leave me.

He may even take my surname one day!
As he has no relationship with his father.
This caught me off guard in the most flattering way;
And it wasn't long till I was scribbling like a school girl...

Jason Dickerson Hughes
Molly Kathryn Hughes
James Andrew Hughes
Rachel Olivia Hughes

...is that embarrassing for a grown woman to doodle in private...?
I feel like a child in so many ways. Finally in the good ways.

I'm in a healthy relationship for the first time,
We are kindred spirits, he said so.
My body has never fit so beautifully with any man...ever.
I am in love, in love with a man I never knew existed.

1 comment:

Beth said...

Thats wonderful chick, so glad to hear it!

Bx