Tuesday, September 01, 2009

I Love Eminem Entirely Too Much


I've spent several days away and without contact with Jason and I was fine! Haha! I didn't miss him as much as I thought I would. As much as I do love him, I'm about 95% sure I'm not IN LOVE with him. Not anymore at least. But he's still my 'best guy' so to speak. I think I'm his 'best girl'. But Austin is getting out of jail soon, finally. I don't feel like I know him anymore, it's been SO long. I fear it would be like seeing a ghost. That is something that I can barely bring myself to deal with. All I can do is throw my hands up and sigh. As Slim Shady once said "I just don't give a FUCK!" Okay maybe that's not quite the right quote for this situation at all, but I've been listening to entirely too much Eminem lately, heh. I just can't give a fuck because it drains me emotionally and stresses me in a way that I DO NOT operate well under. Not right now anyway. Really though, I need to concentrate more on me right now, not boys. I've got to. I'm seriously thinking of going back to school in the Spring. Well I'm working up the confidence to. I haven't been in so many years it seems hard to be a student again, although I was a good student--that is--when I actually went to class, heh.
Anyway, ya'll are the best for being there for me (you know who you are) as you always have been and thats why I love ya!...turns out I was totally hormonal. Yeah...
I enjoy...being a girl!!! (Whoever wrote that song had to be kidding. I mean come on.)
*snickers*
I'm Cool now Ladies. Getting Back On Track. Gonna Make it Work. Cause I'm a Soldier...
Oh no. Again with the Eminem lyrics!

No comments: