Friday, December 18, 2009

Can You Meet Me Halfway?


What's with the fighting lately?
This time it was with Jason.
It breaks my heart every time...
I'm too needy,
He's too remote.
Truth is after every fight I feel we are closer than ever.
I don't know if we'll be taking that next step any time soon though.
Relationships can be hard work. But should they be?
When it's bad it's so bad...
But when it's good,
It's SO GOOD.


Can you meet me halfway? Right at the borderline?
That's where I'm gonna wait...for you.
I'll be lookin' out...night and day...
Took my heart to the limit, and this is where I'll stay.

4 comments:

BrianAlt said...

Can I say it straight?

Is that really healthy for you?

Blush said...

i dont think anything i do is realy very healthy :|

BrianAlt said...

Yes, I am concerned about that.

Blush said...

its definately a concern for me too, heh