Friday, January 28, 2011

To Blog Or Not To Blog?
















I look and I like.
I look and I like what I see.
I look and I like what I see in my married friends' home.
I envy the thought of Them.

I looked around Downtown tonight.
I looked around Downtown tonight and liked what I saw.
I looked around Downtown and I saw lots of beautiful people.
I envy the thought of Them.

I met a guy.
I met a cute guy.
I met a cute guy named Aaron.
I envy the thought of a cute guy named Aaron.

I lie in a bed.
I lie in a bed that's not mine.
I lie in a bed that's not mine but not His...
I envy the thought of Him.

I remember me.
I remember me in Love.
I remember me in Love with Him.
I envy the thought of Me.

I love you.
I love you lots.
I love you lots with a cherry on top.
I envy the thought of You.

No comments: