Wednesday, February 09, 2011

Colorful Colorado















It was like 57 degrees out and sunny, and when we finally got to Copper Mountain we saw the snow, beautiful champagne powder as far as the eye could see. I had missed it so!















Hot Chocolate with a Shot of Vanilla Vodka :)

On the Slopes with Danielle at Copper Mountain.

Skiing was a dream. Amazing conditions and warm so that you could even wear your jacket open. I hadn't skied in TEN YEARS so I was very nervous, but it's just as they say, as soon as I put my skis on it was like getting on a bike!





Danielle had a meeting at her work in the Cherry Creek area of Downtown Denver (a quite trendy part of town) so I hung out there waiting for her meeting to be over.
It just so happened that an old friend of mine from high school, Jennifer, lives only a couple blocks away from the bar I was hanging out in and we got to catch up. Small world!
















We took a trip to Boulder, a quaint college town, and had a our picture taken in (a) boulder.
My favorite picture from the entire week!

No comments: