Tuesday, May 23, 2006

More Cowbell















Oh man we had so much fun Saturday night. Steph came over and we went shopping. I bought a whole new outfit. Black jersey dress, big pink earrings, big pink sparkly bracelet. Yeah. Black babydoll heels. Yeah. Steph did my hair and all. When we got there, we barely had time to walk to the bar and collect ourselves before the José Cuervo girls acosted us, giving away free keychains and glowsticks and (yikes!) tequila shots with slices of lime. I swore off tequila years ago. But I just couldn't puss out like that! They peer pressured me. So that's how my night started off and it got only wetter. Everyone I cared to see at a party was there. The Deng rocked the house. That's Ricky up there playing the cowbell during the encore. After the show we went to the guys' house where we proceeded to drink and party until around 5 am when the cops came and busted us up. It was about time because I think if I would have stayed any longer or drank any more I would have made a fool out of myself. As it was I fell asleep in my clothes, and I barely remember how I got into bed. Ha!

I am so proud to know these guys. Listen! Appreciate!
http://www.myspace.com/apocketfulofdeng

My friend got her test results back negative today. I am elated. Everyone thinks I'm crazy but I know it's because of my prayers. I know it. I feel it. There's nothing like the feeling of getting your prayers answered. God came through in the clutch. He always does. And I don't care what anyone says; it only takes one person who believes. I'll be that person. For you.

Am travelling to Lufkin tomorrow to see my little brother graduate from high school. Wow.

Jam for the Day: Trixie by A Pocketful Of Deng

No comments: