Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Barton Springs














My first trip to the historic Springs.
Texans have been cooling off here for centuries.














"This is a really spiritual place..." He said as we took in the view.














Everyone in town was there. Saw lots of people we knew.




















I am so fucking short I swear.
I love this girl.














The Springs are like a pool, but natural. Rock and moss floor.
A constant 68° year-round and the deepest azure blue.
The diving board was the shit. I've never felt so refreshed.













Meagan and Austin.
My bosom buddies and inadvertant tour-guides.

Jam for the Day: Lovebuzz by Nirvana

2 comments:

Nabeel said...

yuppp .. trying to keep cool in summer in whatever way one can :)

Unknown said...

I like your bosom buddy's bosom.

The one on the left in the cute 'kini, that is. What you see in that other person is beyond me. Still, he sounds like he's sweet to you, Blush, which is, as they say in the classics, the Main Street.



Wombat