Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Morning Glory















It is and I am. Maybe it is because I am. Maybe because I am, it is? Is it? I can only suppose so. I think I've stumbled into one of my many dreams by perfect chance. But for the first time I am feeling something different, something real. Or at least based in reality. I have a hard time denying the dream, lest I debase it and all that we are. It must be because I already know he's most definately not perfect. I will tell you how I know such things in due time. But for now, I'm glowing, and I'm enjoying myself. I don't usually do much glowing before The Today Show comes on and I get to see Matt Lauer, but He woke me up this particular morning in the most glorious way. I only wish you could see the way he looks at me. That's the only way I could even begin to explain. It's the way I've looked at Joey before. It's the way I looked at Gingerfish. It's mostly the way I wanted them to look at me. One hundred-thousand pretty words could never ever begin to account for even one half of a look like that.

I crave the way He looks at me.
I crave the way He talks to me.
I crave the way He touches me.

I crave the way He kisses me.
I just simply crave Him.
Just as He craved me this morning.

Jam for the Day: New by No Doubt

1 comment:

Wombat said...

A glowing Blush is a happy Blush.