Monday, August 07, 2006

Fata Viam Invenient
(the fates will find a way)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Blush, Meagan, and Samantha at the party.
And that's a fake tattoo I got out of a vending machine for 50 cents because I'm a dork.

So where to start? Oh I know--
Austin

We've been together every day and night for the past week. You'll be hearing quite a bit about Him in the upcoming times we will (eventually) get to spend together again. Ah, how I miss those times with you. I'm just working so much and playing so much that I really miss my time here with ya'll. I'll do what I can to make time. But just for you.

OMG it's fucking football season already. Well, almost. This year has fucking flown by. I live for football season. I mean, I am a native Texan.

Also this past weekend Danielle came down for an impromptu visit to see Rob, and I'm telling you those two make a great couple. Sickeningly sweet. It makes me really happy though. We all went out to a big Sunday lunch as couples and had a generally great time. Parties all weekend, Samantha and Meagan's coming out of high school party, etc, etc. The great part about it is that now Danielle has been integrated into my "scene" so that all my friends are friends with each other now. We are all friends together, and it's awesome. Danielle was quick to point out to me on the phone that just last year I was crying to her because I never thought I'd have friends or a lover again.
Isn't it ironic?
Don'tcha think?
But I digress.

Let's get back to my Austin--
He brushes my hair from my face gently and randomly
He kisses my lips ever so softly
He kisses my face all over, even my eyelids
He then kisses my forehead
He stops to smell my hair before
He looks deeply into my eyes
And then I forget
The world becomes a blur...
He told me Thank You.
I didn't understand why I should be thanked. I was more than happy to give myself to Him. It's a gift I want Him to have. He holds me after we make love. I lie my head on his perfect chest, truly speechless. That's when He talks to Me. He says cryptic things concerning the two of us that I don't understand but instead I feel them. It's a powerful understanding. He told me He only hoped I wouldn't tire of Him too quickly. I whispered that indeed that was my own fear as well. Then I had to open my big mouth. We drank a bottle of Riesling that night and I was feeling pretty nice and tipsy. So I went as far as I dared. I told Him that my Heart wanted to tell Him things that my Head wouldn't let me. He just softly told me not to let one get in the way of the other. I agreed and admitted that that was the scary part for me. He agreed it was scary for Him as well. Then he held me tighter.
I don't remember anything else because I closed my eyes and woke up in the morning when none of that--in fact--nothing else mattered but
this beautiful man
in my bed.
Austin...

I'm so infatuated.

So maybe I have a fear of relationships now. So what? I don't feel like I need to define something that is coming so naturally--we're having too much fun for that kind of bullshit. So I'm avoiding talking about "us." Other than that guess what?

I'm really fuckin' happy.

Jam for the Day: Live Through This by Hole

1 comment:

BrianAlt said...

Can I say, "I told you so?"