Friday, December 22, 2006

Mother? May I?















So it turns out that the editor really liked my review--enough that she wants me to be a regular contributor to the e-zine, meaning she'll pay for me to go to shows I wanna write on and all. Rock the fuck on. And so now I'm published; and you can read me (if you haven't already in the last post) right here!
Scroll down and you'll see mine. I'm so proud of myself. Everyone has praised it and I'm starting to feel like this is something I could really do. Something I'm good enough at to make a life of. Well besides having children one day. However fearfully, I've been thinking more and more that instead of some liberating career, god put me here for one very simple reason. Unconditional love. And I'm not one to argue with god, no way. I trust him to liberate me in a way no job nor career ever could. So I'm thinking about being a mom, as a career choice, traitor to my generation though I may be. And for the first time ever, motherhood sounds really fucking appealing. I guess that's what being in love is about though. Right?

http://www.stavemagazine.com/

No comments: