Sunday, December 17, 2006

When All Hell Breaks Lose

I don't know what to do. I don't know what to think. I don't know what to write. Hence the silence. No I haven't forgotten my craft--the hiatus was necessary to protect the not-always-so-innocent. Heh. Seems like I've gotten myself in another pickle. Nothing I can't get out of. I'm a sneaky one I am. But I'll talk about that in due time. It's too soon to know anything.
No I'm not pregnant. You've got to be kidding.
Even though I do fear he is the proverbial One. And you see that's the problem.
He's got a problem. The very same one that I share. Except that he's not here right now because of it and now we are both lonely. And scared.


I've said enough now onto the good shit--
I've got my first writing "gig" for an online magazine promoting local bands. I wrote my first live show review for my boys in A Pocketful of Deng. I just turned in my final draft, so it should be up soon, I'll have to show it off to ya'll. So in the spirit of getting back into the spirit of writing again, I thought I'd share that with you when it's up and online. Baby steps, right?


Talledega Nights is the funniest shit I've seen in ages.


4 comments:

BrianAlt said...

Let him get better, then he'll be back

Unknown said...

Now I can breathe again.

You know I've been holding my breath all this time Blush, right?

-Wombat

Grampa said...

The road we walk is dangerous and full of peril. Getting sidetracked and losing one's way happens from time to time as a matter of course.

Blush said...

oh wow, ya'll still remember and love me!
thanks everyone...
xoxo