Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Identity Crisis



















Changed the page up a bit. Feeling stir crazy. Annoyed at nothing in particular. Jason can drive me crazy, but it's not him. The truth is I drive myself crazy; sometimes crazier than others. Luckily he can bring me back to earth. Today I was not content. Tonight, as I watch him sleep I feel a bit more secure. In myself, not to be mistaken. But that I am who I think I am. Aren't I? There I go again. Got to keep ahold of myself. It's time. I'm really going to do this thing. I'm going to come out the other side this time, I know it. I wish I knew when, but like Mick Jagger said, "you can't always get what you want." So it is with life. "But if you try sometimes, you get what you neeeeeeeeeeeeed."

"Aw yeah baby..."

Thanks for everything, Mick.

No comments: