Sunday, March 07, 2010

Hope for the Best, Plan for the Worst, and Maybe End up Somewhere in the Middle...

Hey peeps, my laptop has been broken, therefore posts have been scarce and will be till I get a new hard drive.

Everything is going well with me...haha.
I got laid off,

but I'm getting unemployment.
I live with my parents,
and Jason lives here too now.
I get my heath care from the government,
so my medication is down to $30 from $600.

Jason and I are happier than ever,

except he works 7pm-7am graveyard shifts so I barely see him.

He told me he wants to start a family with me,
but he has to be financially stable first.
From here it seems like merely a dream,
Unfortunately, I'm running low on dreams lately.

I painted my nails in black glitter today.

I thought about college,
then I thought about art.
I thought about love,
then I thought about money.
I thought about hate,

then
I thought about nonsense.
I thought about you,

then
I thought about me.
I thought about the world,
And how it goes round.

I thought about the Indians,
Dead in their mounds.
I thought about it all,
There's so much to see.

If it so happens that I fall,

Watch me fall on my feet.

2 comments:

Nervous said...

Glad to hear y'all are hanging in there despite times being rough. It's good to see you posting again - I know, computer trubs suck and are expensive. But keep on keepin on and I hope things continue to have a bright side. :)

Blush said...

thanks for always having my back jess. miss you much gf.