Thursday, February 09, 2006

Like A Virgin

Whoa. It is early in the morning for such a late night. And another late night tonight and another early morning tomorrow. That's just how I roll. My birth-mate Ricky and Emilie and Blake and Travis and Me and I think Jen (and probably her boyfriend) are all going to see
Of Montreal tonight together. I'm pretty excited. I feel like I belong to part of a group again. Right now I am at work, and thank god nobody is having problems connecting to the internet, or at least they're not trying to this early.
So here I am.

I found out something interesting about Jesse, the guy from work that totally wants me. Do you remember me saying something about his girlfriend?? Yeah, well, he's got one. So I ask...umm...Frankie... What's up with that? And "Frankie" tells me that I didn't hear it from him, but that Jesse is sexually frustrated presently because his girlfriend is a VIRGIN. This blew me away. This guy's no virgin, that's for sure. But how fucking sweet! ...I mean, how fucking stupid. This is a very cool guy. What the fuck is he thinking?? I have been with two virgins before, and that was definately one too many. And I will tell you that it can only work out alright if both parties have the same sexual status (that being virginity.) But dating a virgin is only a recipe for disaster. Or bullshit. Or both. Even two virgins together will eventually destroy their relationship, it just might take a little longer, and that makes it even worse. A virgin will never be the same again once you pop that cherry. Trust that. They turn into jealous, insecure, co-dependent fucking babies. And I can't even imagine what a female virgin could be like after having been deflowered, sheesh. Everyone knows chicks are crazy when they think they are in love. HA! I was lucky, I actually was in love, and we were both virgins, so my crazy didn't kick in until the second virgin, which, looking back, was the worst decision I've ever made. Both relationships went up in flames. It's a long story. I can guarantee you I will never be doing that shit again. Learn from the tabloids, i.e. Nick and Jessica...ahem, The Newlyweds. Too much DRAMA. Am I right?

I am still feeling bad about what happened on Monday. I can't even talk about it without wanting to cry. And that's not cool. I am just so stressed out I feel like I'm losing my mind. I just want it to be done with.


I certainly haven't been shopping for any new shoes--
And,
I certainly haven't been spreading myself around...
I still only travel by foot, and by foot it's a slow climb,
But I'm good at being uncomfortable, so I can't stop changing all the time.

More later...

Jam for the Day: Extraordinary Machine by Fiona Apple

2 comments:

Blush said...

aww thank you. yes that is me, on my better days. and i know im blessed...im such an ingrate. i dont deserve half of what i do have.

Blush said...

haha, people tell me i should listen to elliot smith ALL the time...