Sunday, February 26, 2006

Please Participate In My Poll!

This one really is a good question. I'm very seriously considering it. $3500 is a car. And I need a car. And maybe if I can give the gift of life that will atone for some of my many sins. But I think it's a drastic decision to make. I need a second opinion. And I can't think of a better way to get one.
I am fucking seriously considering bringing life into this world! A Son or Daughter that could look me up in 20 years, perhaps. Have I really gone crazy this quickly?? I need your help with this.

VOTE! If you just do it, I won't have to bitch again...especially you girls!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

um, i think u can get way more than 3500, if u sign up with some lawyer u can prolly get triple that r find a car dealer that wants a 2 buy a kid from u... work outta deal,eh? seriously u should get counsiling 1st so u know u can give away ur baby r not

Blush said...

nah, if i do this i wouldnt be pregnant, they would extract the egg and fertilize it after the fact. but yes, thats the downside

Blush said...

are you being totally sarcastic or what? i cant tell if youre being serious or not. i think you are making a dig at me considering this to get money for a car--and as much as it is about that, its not all about that. theres more i will not get into...

and what is a "real" mom?? is it the person that provides the dna, or the person that raises you and loves you??

Jaromir Blagr said...

You should do it.

BrianAlt said...

I again say you should do it. And seriously, I think they offer $5000 or more in the northeast. Could be worth a cheap plane fare if you can find one.