Monday, February 19, 2007

Shit Hit the Proverbial Fan









Wow. I didn't realize it had been so long. I sincerely apologize. Whilst I've been gone shit hit the fan. Boy did it hit that disgusting fan. Since I last spoke to you I picked up a nasty little heroin habit and I'll be checking into rehab within the next week or so. I'm picking up writing where I left off and I'm sure I'll have plenty of subject matter to air my feelings over.

I know you're wondering why. I have a couple of answers, but we'll save that for later. There is always later, right? Well that's what I'm counting on.

I've lost everything now--I'm back home at my parents' house. There was an exciting end to the drama, although I fear the real drama is only about to begin. Going on the lamb from cracked out drug dealers was pretty damned awesome though.
You can imagine.

3 comments:

Otis said...

Damn...good luck to you. I'll keep you in mind.

BrianAlt said...

I was certainly worried about that happening.

Nervous said...

Holy shit. I can understand why we haven't heard much from you lately. That's some heavy stuff to deal with. Don't feel like you owe anyone an immediate explanation as to why. People who care about you and people who have experienced addiction can understand. Take care of yourself, sweetheart. I'm glad your folks are helping out. Please stay in touch - I'll be hoping for the best.