Monday, April 10, 2006

Look What I Saw In The Parking Lot











A truck covered with cd's. I love this town!

So yeah. Quite a bit has gone on. I've been too busy with multiple orgasms to blog, my bad. You see I have found a partner. A partner who surprised me with a new kind of orgasm I've never had before. I say partner because that's what he is. No relationship. And no it's not Jesse. I haven't talked to him in a couple of weeks. This is someone completely different. So I have a fuckbuddy. Yes. I'm not exactly proud of this, but goddamn am I relaxed. And that's all I'll say about that.

But I am just as excited about the new cell phone I got. I lost my old one. It's just a Cingular Go! Phone, but my new one has a camera and records video with audio. It's crunk. With a C. Now I can take pictures of the crazy things I see on a daily basis. I just got the mp3 player for my birthday in the mail. It even has FM radio and an external speaker. It works just like a flash memory drive. Hell yeah.

I worked all weekend and decided that I will never quit my job rolling burritos. I have so much fucking fun there. I love all the people I work with. On Friday, my manager Steph took me home and we got to talking on the way and she came in and we talked politics, religion, and the consciousness of being for like 2 hours. Bet ya'll didn't know I could go there, eh? I just don't usually. Steph goes to Texas State University and is president of the Fine Arts Committee and they don't have a secretary right now and she asked if I would be interested in helping whenever I could. I said not yes but hell yes. Maybe when I get back in school I could take some classes at TSU and then transfer to graduate from A&M. Texas State is a hella-fun school, so there's really no telling where I'll end up. Anyway, the next night at work I was on break and Steph came out and held up a beautiful silver and black leather necklace and asked me if I liked it. It looked expensive--and after giving it a once over I discovered it was a Brighton. Wow. I thought someone had left it in the store, but she said that someone had given it to her as a gift and it wasn't really her style but she thought that I'd like it. And she was right. I love it. It's really special when a girl gives jewelry to another girl. It's even more special when a girl finds another cool (and smart!) girl to hang out with. I don't know how you boys do it, as we seem to be fewer and farther between.

Adult Swim starts playing Saved By The Bell on April 17. Oh yeah.

Jam for the Day: 1,2,3,4 (Get On The Floor) by Coolio ...oh yes.

4 comments:

Blush said...

i have to leave my mysterious aire intact...
bahaha

N said...

I too say NOT FAIR!

Even though it sounds like you're having a really good few days. Keep it up, girl. It's nice to read happy blog entries!

Blush said...

when im happy, im happy.
when im sad, im sad.

my only wish is for contentment...



damn that was melancholy

Blush said...

yesss