Saturday, April 29, 2006

My Favorite Mistake

So I am back in text. Let me first clarify some things that my voice failed to mention:

As much as it sucked to get fired, I have to tell about it. It's too damn funny.

And I don't like him like that. Like that. If I did, everything would be peachy. As it is, I have no idea what's going on. See this is why I need help with my life. Just as soon as I think things are one way, they will inevitably turn out to be completely different.

Speaking of things I have been wrong about...
I never thought I'd hear from Him again.
Yes.
The infamous Him.

I had an idea that He'd been lurking around here the past week or so due to some interesting activity on statcounter. Call it "female intuition." Haha. And then I get the message late last night. I am only glad I was not there to respond. I don't trust myself to be as cool as I am. I got over Him by sort of convincing myself that I was dead to Him. Because if you're dead to someone then it's not so bad when they want nothing to do with you, right? Makes sense to me. But the thought of my name on His lips is just too much to bear. He told me to check some shit out on the web. Turns out:
He is still really tall.
He has short hair now.
He is wearing glasses?
And He's in politics now. Muahaha. I guess I can see that. Most likeable guy you've ever met...
Asshole.
I guess while some things change, others stay the same.

I feel as if I'm going to puke. What shall I do?

Jam for the Day: Tyler by The Toadies

3 comments:

BrianAlt said...

If you feel you must, feel free to puke. But do it somewhere that you can minimize the clean up.

You lost your job? Which one?

Blush said...

the tech support job. i was about to quit anyway, when i saw they had cut off my dial up access with my user/pass, i knew what the deal was. so i just didnt go back. lol

BrianAlt said...

Wow, that sucks. I thought it was going pretty well. Anything else lined up?