Thursday, June 22, 2006

Meet Me In The Bathroom

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
That's a picture of Conor Oberst (of Bright Eyes) that I took at a show approximately one year ago. A proud moment for all involved.
Danielle is coming in for the 4th. Hooray!
I got my mp3 player back from being replaced today and I'm so excited that I must share with ya'll the cool-ass music I'm jamming. My life is pretty empty. Yeah.

The Game Needed Me - Minus The Bear
Gold Lion - The Yeah Yeah Yeahs
You Look Good on the Dance Floor - Arctic Monkeys
A Perfect Situation - Weezer
Make Damn Sure - Taking Back Sunday
Room On Fire - The Strokes
Malibu - Hole
Wraith Pinned to the Mist and Other Games - Of Montreal
Rapture Rapes the Muses - Of Montreal
Pachuca Sunrise - Minus The Bear
Under Control - The Strokes

I Guess That's Why They Call It The Blues by Elton John
Oh Well - Fiona Apple
Extraordinary Machine - Fiona Apple
Not About Love - Fiona Apple
A Better Version of Me - Fiona Apple
The Window - Fiona Apple
Shadowboxer - Fiona Apple
Fade Into You - Mazzy Star
Backslider - The Toadies
Tyler - The Toadies
I Come From the Water - The Toadies
In The Aeroplane Over The Sea - Neutral Milk Hotel
Oh, Comely - Neutral Milk Hotel
Spent On Rainy Days - Bright Eyes
Lover I Don't Have to Love - Bright Eyes
Bowl Of Oranges - Bright Eyes
Crazy - Gnarls Barkley
Razorblade - The Strokes
Best Sunday Dress - Hole
Mono - Courtney Love
That's The Way - Led Zeppelin
New Slang - The Shins
El Scorcho - Weezer
Ignition (Remix) - R. Kelly
Bitches Ain't Shit (Dr. Dre cover) - Ben Folds

It's taken me too long to say this, but I wouldn't mind if every song in the world sounded like Backslider by the Toadies. However, it is all about their song Tyler.
Rock On.

1 comment:

BrianAlt said...

Did I ask you if you ever heard of Cotton Mather?