Saturday, June 24, 2006

Weekend Update

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
So I've got some new links around the old reality. Just a bit more More Foolishness. Check out the Foolish Quick Reference for an even more voyeuristic look at your girl and the people she loves. And there's even more to devour under Guardez la Foi. I also updated my pet side project, save courtney love, so you might just wanna check out the insanity surrounding my girl over there. Tonight I am going to see and support
The Deng playing in the state final of their battle of the bands. If they win tonight, they go to the national finals in Dallas, and will get much warranted attention. Not to mention, the guys are gonna chip in for a "party" bus so that all their friends can go. Now I don't know much about party buses, but I know that the Party Bus sounds like somewhere I wanna be. So I'm going to yell my heart out for them tonight. That's what friends are for, right?

No comments: