Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Life Ain't Chess

I am worried about my karma. Last week, starting Sunday, something fucked up happened every day...not huge things, I mean I wasn't arrested or anything, but lots of little money problems arose and I had some major inconveniences that really stressed me the fuck out. It was just all too ironic. I have had bad karma from a situation similar to what happened with Jesse, and it was just awful. My karma is finally back on track. ...I simply can't afford to fuck it up again. But Monday rocked. And yesterday was even better. I actually thought of a way to fix all the shit that happened last week. I am either a goddamned genius or the luckiest motherfucker alive. But is there really that much difference between the two? I don't know. Now that my luck has changed, I wonder if last week was just some kind of karmic slap on the wrist or if I'm overanalyzing. I'm not sure what to make of it all. I think I'm going to take a shower.

4 comments:

Jaromir Blagr said...

If Fortune begin to stay still, she is no longer Fortune.

BrianAlt said...

Overanalyzing.

Stay calm. That will fix all.

N said...

Karma? It's like you're beating yourself up over what happened with Jesse. Shitty weeks happen. Through no fault of your own.

I'm glad things are looking up, though!

Blush said...

i love you all

but reverend dan the most.

:)