Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Quixotic

Wow. I still can't believe Joey was here last weekend. That was so random. As glad as I was to see him, I was equally as glad to see him go. (There's a joke there, ladies.) Anyway, yeah. He's a beautiful part of my past that I am blest to have been given. As for what all happened while he was here, we're gonna have to keep that entré nous. Draw what conclusions you dare from the weekend's posts. It's pretty transparent, if you ask me.

Wow. I was at the pharmacy today and stopped to check out the condom isle, and was a little more than alarmed at how much longer it had been since I've had sex than I recalled. There are so many different, freaky kinds of condoms now! Like Trojan Electra "feminine" protection. This is not a female condom. I'm talking about a male condom but with a girlie twist. Supposedly they don't smell like latex. That's actually a really nice thing for the guys at Trojan to do for us. I personally really appreciate that sentiment. And some packages come with heating lubricant especially for the clit. Awesome. Scented wipes with lubrication for foreplay. Yes. But my favorites were the Trojan Mint Tingle condoms and most especially the Trojan Twisted Pleasure. First of all, hilarious name. Secondly, you've got to see how this thing works. It brings new meaning to getting screwed. And might I add that I'd love to try this thing. It looks like a juicer, or the best circus ride EVER.

Wow. I fit into my old pants today. This opens up a whole new world of wardrobe possibilities. I am finally myself again. There were times when I never thought I'd get here. My ass looks really great in these jeans. I might even try to get a boyfriend or a little sumptin-sumptin now and then. Ha!

Wow. I saw the bravest little kid on the bus today. He couldn't have been more than 7-8 years old, but I didn't see any parents around or anyone with him. My first thought was what the hell kind of parent puts their baby on the city bus by himself?! It worried me terribly, so I asked him if I could sit by him. He nodded his head but didn't speak. He knew better than to speak to a stranger. The bus was really full and loud too. An adult could have been intimidated by that scene. But the little boy just put on his poker face. And it was a good one, too. I just wanted to throw my arms around him and hug him tight and find out what was in his mind, being on the bus alone. I wanted to be his big sister. His book bag matched his shorts, and he was wearing a paper bracelet, probably from one of his little girlfriends. He had hazel eyes and hair to match. He held a paper airplane securely in his right hand. I almost couldn't take my eyes off of him, I was so amazed at his patient stoicism. He could have been 45 years old. But he wasn't. It was really refeshing. And so tragically lovely. I wanted to kiss his sweet little baby cheek and tell him it would all be okay. But I didn't. Instead I said goodbye to him as I got off the bus, and again, no reply. Good boy. I thought to myself as I walked away, that one day, that brave boy will be a brave man.

Wow. I turn 24 years of age this Saturday. Time flies.

http://www.trojancondoms.com/product_info/index.asp

Jam for the Day: Extraordinary by Liz Phair

No comments: