Saturday, December 24, 2005

A Christmas Miracle















Holy shit it actually does happen. A Christmas Miracle. I was cruising through the blogosphere just now and I came across Kevin Smith's personal blog on Beth's page. I can't believe it, it is actually THE Kevin Smith, one of my all-time favorites. I start to read. After a few posts he's talking about wrapping and cutting and all that shit. I am like, whoa, he's got a new movie coming out?! How could I not have known this? I read further. This is not just any movie. This is Clerks 2: The Passion of the Clerks. Can you believe it?? Clerks fucking TWO. With all the original peeps and Rosario Dawson thrown into the mix, but now they work at Mooby's. Jason Lee is there, and even my man Affleck (a.k.a. Holden McNeil) makes an appearance. I am so excited. This is the best thing I've heard about in years, well, since Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back came out. Fuckin aye.

Check out Silent Bob Speaks. The link's to the right.

My love for you is like a truck
Berzerker!
Would you like some making fuck?
Berzerker!

Jam for the Day: New Slang by The Shins

No comments: