Tuesday, December 13, 2005

I'm Your Venus

Damn! I haven't been able to get online in days and it's nearly killed me. So I went out with S and I decided I fucking hate him. Yeah. He listens to Nickelback. Yeah. But he did take me to this cool place called Pete's Dueling Piano Bar. There are two pianos in the middle of the bar and they play cover tunes and poke fun at people in the audience. It is basically a drunk sing-a-long, but who doesn't love drunk sing-a-longs?? I know I do. And you haven't lived until you've heard Sweet Child of Mine played on two pianos. It was awesome. Especially since that was the fucking Jam of the Day. When they made fun of the people in the crowd, they would be really raunchy, and at the end everyone would yell "BITCH! SLUT! WHORE!" at the person in unison. Just that was worth the date itself.

You always know when a guy doesn't really care about you because he'll try everything too hard and too fast. Ugh. If you're gonna fuck n run, do it like you mean it...

At least I got my jacket back.

What do you think about my new style?? I am starting to get used to it. The old picture was taken when I was 17. This new one isn't as dramatic, but at least I'm finally keepin' it real.

Where is he?
Only a breath away.

I think there are about a million reasons for a girl to fake it.

Jam for the Day: Drain You by Nirvana

4 comments:

mark robert allen said...

ouch.

there's nothing worse than a bad date. at least you had fun singing and drinking!

Indiana said...

There probably are a million reasons for a girl to fake it, but how about the most important reason not too:

Faking an O, is close but not really good enough.

So why bother faking it ever, it really seems counter productive.

King said...

Your new picture is great.

Blush said...

obviously, that is the one big reason not to fake it