Thursday, January 26, 2006











I am so dumb. I mean really retarded. I am so retarded, I hit my knee on the same corner of the coffee table every other day. I am so retarded, I flushed a bottle of perfume down the toilet. I am so retarded, I spent my last 5 bucks to see a show. I am so retarded, the bank won't even let me have a debit card. I am so retarded, I chose what I thought was love over a sure-thing marriage proposal. I am so retarded, I thought I could fix him. I am so retarded, I chose drugs, and ultimately prison, over a bachelor's degree and a career. I am so retarded, I let him call the shots. I am so retarded, I am in love with a man that lives only in my imagination. I am so retarded, I try to make him real. I am so retarded, I actually think I can make it work. I am so dumb.

But at least I'm free. Of all the bullshit.

Jam for the Day: Pretty Hate Machine (in it's entirety) by Nine Inch Nails

3 comments:

Nervous said...

We're on the same kinda wavelength again...

"We'll float around
And hang out on clouds
Then we'll come down
And have a hangover"

Beth said...

You can still have all those things though..its not like you're 40 and your whole life is over!!

I kinda understand how you feel though..

Bx

Vixen said...

Recognizing and realizing your choices is the first step to improving your life. Good luck.