Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Smoke Me, Cause I'm Dope

Wham. Bam. Thank you ma'am. So I got a second job. I am training to do tech support for all kinds of isp's. Yes, tech support has been outsourced. So next time you're on the phone about your internet connection and you give them all your information and you think they are sitting in a building downtown trying to fix your shit, realize that is me and I don't know you and I don't care about you or your redneck town or your deceiving isp or your shitty 486 running Windows 98. Now how may I help you?

So now I am busy getting my mind ready to move into my OWN PLACE for the first time in years now. February 1st is a big day for me. I get my first paycheck from Telenetwork and I'm putting a deposit down on an apartment. It is also the first anniversary of my freedom. So it's taken me a year to go from absolutely nothing to getting my own place. On my own too. Not too shabby. Booya!

Eminem and Kim got remarried. The Artist and his Muse reunited. Love really does conquer all, even a "Rot In Pieces" tattoo. I guess it's best for Hailie...
It's really a nice sentiment if you think about it.

Cherry Vanilla Dr. Pepper is the Nectar of the Gods.

Okay, I'm tapped out.

I'll protect you from the night
It will never fall
I'll protect you from the truth
You won't hear it at all...

Shoutout to my Lufkin Homies that secretly lurk on what I hear is a daily basis.

Jam for the Day: Hold Onto Me by Courtney Love

5 comments:

asdf said...

Hi there

Nervous said...

Hell yeah - not too shabby at all. Good for you! :)

Beth said...

Congratulations!

Good luck with the new place...thats so cool!

Unknown said...

Housewarming party invitations will be in the mail won't they Blush?

Wombat

Lovely Lisa said...

Congrats!!
I think its great, getting your own place.

It has its ups and downs, but I think you will love it!
(and anytime you're lonely, we will all be here to chat with ya!)