Monday, January 02, 2006

Oh Six

I know this is a little bit late but I've been a little bit busy partying balls in Dallas. Danielle had a party, and it was fucking bomb-ass shit. There is nothing I enjoy more than a rockin party. And New Year's Eve is my favorite. I will tell you all about it tomorrow--I just got home and am too tired to tell the whole story, plus I've got to figure out how to post the pics since my computer is uncooperative. I have never made New Year's Resolutions before, but I did manage to come up with some during my December 31st bout of marathon champagne drinking...


  1. Start actually writing my first novel, Funeral Song
  2. Stop smoking on a daily basis
  3. Get into shape
  4. Learn and practice cooking
  5. Start painting again

Now that I've written them down, I guess I have to follow through...shit.

All I really want this year is a kindred spirit I can call at 2am when I am lonely and can't sleep.

That's all.

Jam for the Day: A Brand New Colony by The Postal Service

No comments: