Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Spent On Rainy Days










Well I found out Blake has a girlfriend. Figures.
I think it's just fate trying to tell me something...

So concert season has finally arrived.
Spoon this week,
Of Montreal the next,
The Strokes and Nine Inch Nails in March...
Fucking aye. This is gonna be great.

Have you ever sat on your hand until it went numb and then given yourself a hand job? It's called "the stranger." Get it?

I think I'll print it in the personals that I'm looking for a match
Someone to light me up
Someone to burn the proof of the things that I've done
Each day there's hours
I skip like a stone

I just crawl in a bag
I wanna live my life like somebody's shadow

Jam for the Day: Let the Distance Bring us Together by Bright Eyes with Britt Daniels

No comments: