Tuesday, November 29, 2005

The Answer Is Yes

So the date was awesome. S and I have tons in common. He is a great kisser. There is much to be said for making out. That is something I've totally missed. And he listened to me babble. Another plus. Oh and he was such a gentleman... The only thing is he is totally not ideal. But we get along so well. Like...um...well... He's going to call me tomorrow. Do I jump like I used to or do I lay down the law? Should I just be aloof? I'm not sure what I want at this point... How do I play this? I am such a novice.

4 comments:

Beth said...

Don't go running too fast, play it a little teeeeeny bit aloof but most importantly be yourself.

King said...

Take it slow. You have plenty of time.

Unknown said...

Be yourself Blush. Don't over-think this, and there is no need to employ any canned "play".

He's a person. Treat him as you would like to be treated.

Wombat

JM said...

Act interested enough to keep him hanging, but not so interested that he thinks, I've got this one in the bag.