Tuesday, November 29, 2005

When I Get What I Want I Never Want It Again

Oh man what have I done? I can't stop thinking about this thing with S. I reread my post from last night and it's not that we have so much in common but that we have one major thing in common and I don't know if that's what I want to have in common with the guy I'm with. Make sense? We did have a fun time though. But he's already called me twice today. I will feel bad if I blow him off but I really want to. I don't know what to do. I just don't know what I want. There is so much more to the story but I am afraid to tell it. I'm sure you've noticed me alluding to it before. One day I will tell. Probably soon. I'm afraid this is just the classic case of the grass being greener on the other side. I have been wanting a guy so bad, now that I've got one I'm over it. Also, I have a way of enchanting men and if they bite and fall too quickly I've conquered the situation and I'm over that too. Sucks.

And the talkin' leads to touchin'
And the touchin' leads to sex
And then there is no mystery left

Jam for the Day: Violet by Hole

4 comments:

Beth said...

ok Missy...email me with whats up!!

Indiana said...

Really I would say typical human...we all crave what we can't have and cherish what we fight for, that given is easily discarded...

...which is realy sad when people give their hearts.

unkind said...

Oh, my. You are absolutely my favorite type of girl to break.

Blush said...

arent i? i dont know whether to be flattered or offended, but knowing you, probably offended. :P
haha

and what do you mean by "break" anwyay??