Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Characterization

Have you ever thought about what character you'd be if you were in a movie? I mean who you'd be if someone had written a character based on you. Like, an existing character. Think about it...be honest! Well, I think I saw myself on Comedy Central yesterday. I think I would be Catherine Zeta-Jones' character "Charlie" in the movie High Fidelity. You know, that movie with John Cusack. Yeah, that's me. Number Three on the All-Time Worst Breakup List. And I don't know if it's good, bad, or indifferent
...but at least I was played by Catherine Zeta-Jones. I guess it's moot really. I am who I am and that's all I'll ever be.

2 comments:

Beth said...

Thats a fun question...I'm gonna have to think.

I'll come back!

Yossarian said...

I always thought I'd be Conan.