Tuesday, November 01, 2005

It's All Over Now Baby Blue

Hey everyone. So I worked my ass off today. They called me in early and I kicked Freebirds ass. Believe that. Now I am at a friend's house watching tv. We watched My Name Is Earl and Nip/Tuck. Now that is one crazy show. Tomorrow I am going to buy a hat. It will be a white sequined beret. That's how I roll. I have been drinking a little tonight. And I want to go downtown and find that guy. I just want to see him again. That is probably all I should do though, because I tend to have better romances in my head than I do in reality. I am fantasy driven to the point of neuroticism sometimes. So I think I will just have sex when I need to and be in love with someone that doesn't exist. Or maybe he does. Maybe he is a part of every man I've ever been with. Maybe he is every man I've never been with. Maybe no one man could ever fulfill my fantasies. As much as I'd like to try, I have this creepy feeling that it would all end badly. I am too lonely to go on with this right now. I will feel better tomorrow. Goodnight.

Jam for the Day: HWC by Liz Phair

4 comments:

Beth said...

I think everyone has better romances in their head. I certainly do.

I think you should give it a try with him...you never know what might happen.

Bx

Unknown said...

Patient's Name: Blush

Symptoms: Loneliness, fantasizing.

Prescription: Purchase one jaunty cap/beret to be worn while walking Austin streets.

Repeat wearing and walking until symptoms disappear, or guitar guy has been shagged.



Wombat, MD

Blush said...

:)

Blush said...

guess again. blush wine.