Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Empty Vessel















Did you ever feel like you were missing something?? I feel like a bowl of chili with no cumin. The spice in me is gone. It used to be there. I used to feel it in my bones like electric current. Now I don't feel anything at all.

Not too long ago I lost everything. Everything save my life. That's probably why I feel like something's missing, because it is. Everything I loved I lost. Now I love nothing. I have nothing to give. I want to cry but I cannot. I want to scream but I cannot. I want to fuck but I cannot. I want to die but I cannot.

I am trapped in the empty vessel I call my heart. Tossed about by waves of change and doubt and pain. And I never know which will be coming next.

3 comments:

Yossarian said...

feeling it

Yossarian said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Nervous said...

I'm sorry sweetie! I think I can relate...but wouldn't want to assume too much.
Beautiful artwork & writing.