Monday, August 15, 2005

The loneliness is palpable...















Carrie Bradshaw said that on Sex and the City. Being an avid fan of the show, that made me wonder...does Carrie Bradshaw even know what loneliness is?? I know what it is. Loneliness is crying as you chat with an old friend online. I doubt Carrie Bradshaw ever did that.

On a lighter note, today I found some really stimulating blogs, so check out the links. And thanks for the comments ya'll...keep 'em coming--it helps more than you might think.

2 comments:

MiaInChelsea said...

I saw it this evening--old episode. I noted it too and goggled the phrase. Who knew that it would be noted by others?

EmEm said...

I googled the quote too, but I disagree. I feel lonely aswell, but I understand her loneliness. It's like what Hugh Grant said in Notting Hill. 'It's like they've given me love heroine and I can't ever have it again'.
Carrie knows what she wants. She can see it. She can touch it. She had sex with it. But it wasn't hers. And thats lonely.