Friday, August 05, 2005

Me and Dinah

I saw some badass short films on PBS the other night. Don't count PBS out...when you don't have cable, sometimes it has by far the best shows on. One was called "The Pool" and it made me believe in love again. I am pretty sure I'm going home to East Texas tomorrow to hang out with my mom and my cat, Dinah. It's been three weeks since I've been home and I'm excited. But their computer is sick so I'll not be posting for the next few days. Today I was listening to the radio at work, and they listen to right-wing talk radio--you know those guys...Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Michael Savage--and Hannity was talking about Judicial Nominee John Roberts being probed, and it seems that the New York Times has obtained or is trying to obtain the papers concerning the adoption of his two children. Is it me, or is that a little excessive? Or obsessive? I think it's vulgar. Some things are personal, and private. He's got the same rights as all of us, and they deserve to be recognized.

1 comment:

Nervous said...

Aww, cute picture!