Thursday, August 11, 2005

There are no words.




















I can't believe this.
http://www.truthout.org/docs_2005/080905I.shtml

When this has been investigated thoroughly, expect there to be outrage in the streets. Those people, who seemingly chose to ignore this kind of intelligence, were appointed by the president. And guess who that was...America's Archangel himself, Bill Clinton--a Liberal Democrat. That's why I like Bush, I don't care what ya'll say. I hate to be partisan, but if we subscribe to the Democrats' way of defending America, we'll all be dead or wearing burkhas in ten years or so.

3 comments:

Dodge said...

Blush...

such nonsense. Clinton's fault, Bush's fault, whatever...it's all their fault. You think Bush didn't have the info too? The guy you like so much is booty-raping this nation left and right too...he's a crook. Anyway, I'm not gonna get started on all of this but it's nonsense.

Dodge said...

and by "their" I mean both president's, the FBI, the CIA, and ever other intelligence agency that might have known 'something'. You can't just blame one guy...it's silly.

Blush said...

its not about who's fault it is...it's about who's philosophy in dealing with the enemy prevents catastrophic events. i know my way of thinking isn't so popular with some people, but at least Bush changed the laws so that it's now legal to share information between the intelligence bureaus. and i apologize for not making myself clear...i honestly didn't think anyone read my blog...heh, i do it mostly for me. i use Bush and Clinton as figureheads that represent the two parties. And as far as crooks go...there have been far worse than Mr. Bush, in my opinion