Thursday, August 18, 2005

No Kinda Dancer

I am diggin on Robert Earl Keen so hard this morning. I can't believe I'm going to miss him at ACL--it has been too long since I've seen him play. Rich Brotherton is one of the most amazing guitarists I've ever seen or heard about. If you don't download some REK, you're really missing out. And he's a Texas Aggie, like me...whoop!

Check out:
No Kinda Dancer
Dreadful Selfish Crime

Gringo Honeymoon
I'm Comin' Home

I have finally put my artwork up on the web, so please check it out when you get the time--the link's to the right--Mali Hues Art Works.

Also, I have now been spammed, so I'm disallowing annonymous posting. If you don't have a blogger identity and would like to comment, you can check my profile and email me.

http://www.robertearlkeen.com/

2 comments:

Yossarian said...

I was going to go to Texas A&M, but alas, I went where I went instead and now I do what I do.

Yossarian said...

they ought not spam such splendor