Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Let's get high and have fun.















In response to requests that my mood be elevated, here's a happy little post for all you happy little people...

Inhale.

Exhale.

Okay I tried. But all I can do is complain, though you know, I really have nothing to complain about. I mean I just got a raise yesterday, I hooked up my wireless connection today, and even my pants are fitting a little bit looser. I just don't know what to say when I'm happy. I'm better at expressing that physically, like laughing or dancing around the room or just smiling. How do you really express happiness?? Do you just walk around telling people "I'm Happy" like you just won some kind of prize? No. Because then the poor bastards will just be jealous of you and if everyone hated you you wouldn't be happy anymore. So instead you keep your happy on the down-low, permeating people's brains with your happy vibes and spiking people's drinks with your happy drugs. Did I say drugs?? I meant smile. Yes my friends, this high's of the natural sort--which is pretty new to me--and I like it. I think I'll keep it. Do you mind? Are you sure?

No comments: