Monday, August 01, 2005

Totally Unrelated










I'm too afraid to get personal...but let's just say someone is sooo immature. They are taking me to my WW meeting tomorrow and they say, "oh--so while you're at your meeting, I can go to the movies, right?" Just to try to make me want to skip the meeting to do something more "fun" and ultimately fail the diet. What a dick. I just don't know what to think when people act like that. How do you deal with an overgrown child?

In other news, someone has offered $80 grand--cash--for our motorhome, and wants to fly in to see it. We did a little research on who this person was (found on ebay) and it's some guy who owns a sex shop in Germany. haha! I couldn't have made that shit up if I tried.

Log on for all your Liebespuppen needs!
www.sexy-heaven.de

No comments: