Monday, August 29, 2005

It's a hit.

There is so much you don't know. If only I could tell it! Alas, I cannot. I am too ashamed. Or perhaps afraid. What if you didn't look at me the same way?? What would I do then? Probably the same thing I'm doing now.
My wait-and-see attitude has only gotten me strung out along the same trail Vladimir and Estragon so proudly blazed. And now I am here. My blush has lost some of its colour. What was once rosy-pink and new with delight at the world and all of its possiblities has turned the palest, weariest, ashen-white. No----beige. And what could be worse than that?? So I am dealing with the fact that my newfound blush is really only boring beige. What shall I do to remedy this? What can I do??
I suppose I could get a shitty car and a shitty apartment for all my shitty shit, but to what end? Do I really want to do what everyone else does? Do I really want to not have what everyone else doesn't have? No...that's never been the case, so why would it be now? I guess nothing has really changed at all.

Oh yeah. I got a raise today. Yay for me.

1 comment: