Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Houston Hotness




















I'm taking a cue from Chris (of GvB) and posting some hotness on this fine Tuesday morning. That there is David Carr (quarterback) of the Houston Texans. I saw his fine-ass on the news last night and just couldn't get him out of my mind. He's easily the hottest guy in town that's not jailbait, heheh. Hopefully blogging about him will put him out of my mind, right? Plus I'm tired of seeing hot girls posted all over the blogsphere--where my eye-candy?? Right here bitches!

5 comments:

TonyJ said...

Table service takes a most unusual turn
Customers at swanky Beverly's restaurant at the Coeur d'Alene Resort received a taste of Stateline Showgirls as they tried to dine around 11 p.m. Aug.
You have a great blog here! I’m definitely going to bookmark you!

Whenever you get the chance, you should visit my site at web site promotion marketing where I deal with web site promotion marketing issues.

Blush said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Blush said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Chris said...

god damn comment spam...anyway, not my idea of "hotness" but whatever floats your boat. he's a pretty good player though :)

Blush said...

hehe--hes like the king of this town--youre nobody until david carr has hung out with you...