Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Question Mark











Oh man I am so stressed out today. Remember how I told ya'll about motorcycle rallies? Well I have the great luck and opportunity to coordinate one. Yes! The 5th annual RUB Hooters Breast Cancer Benefit Rally! How could you miss that?
Easily.
Regardless, this is my job...for the time being. And I was always good at throwing parties but this one is a little different, to say the least. Two weeks until the big day and I feel like I haven't got a clue. And now they've handed me the accounting duties for the whole godforsaken company.
Why oh why did I not graduate? Why did I have to date that guy? Why did I have to love drugs so much more than myself? Why is creating a life so fucking easy, but building a life so fucking hard? Where is my crutch now? Why do I ask so many damn questions?? Where are all the answers?

3 comments:

Nervous said...

I ask myself the same questions.
Wish I had the answers. I feel for you, girl!

Yossarian said...

most of my answeres are in my pants

Blush said...

maybe thats where i need to look then