Friday, August 26, 2005

Fevers and Mirrors











I know this is starting to look like a Bright Eyes fan page but...this is the best album ever. Simply brilliant. Everyone should keep a copy in their back pocket just in case of emergency.

http://store.saddle-creek.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&store_Code=SCOS&Product_Code=LBJ-32_CD&Category_Code=Bright_Eyes

I was driving into my hometown last night and got a strange feeling--the same feeling I always get when I come
home. Sad but hopeful, sentimental but fearful. I stare as I drive by the cemetary where too many of my friends are buried. I don't know what I think of that. Somewhere there is a single plot out there with my name on it...


Wish me luck trying to get in to see the doctor today. I woke up last night with a fever of 100 and I feel like absolute shit when I'm not hopped up on ibuprofen. I'll be back later.

No comments: