Friday, September 23, 2005

As you wish










I just got finished watching one of the enduring classics of my time, The Princess Bride. You've got to be a cold piece of shit not to love this movie. Westley (Carey Elwes) sure does make me hot. I don't know why he doesn't make more movies...I would probably go broke just to look at him. And his accent...grrr. Anyway, there is more to this movie than just him. I won't talk about it too much, because you've probably already seen it or if you haven't you need to, but here are some of my favorite lines:

"There's not much money in revenge."

"Life is pain. If anyone tries to tell you different it's because they're selling something."

And everybody's favorite,

"Inconceivable!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No way - I love that movie. It's campy but it encompasses so many cool themes and puts a very human face on it. very few people I know have seen it, or remember it if they've seen it.

Tells me I need to find different people!