Friday, September 02, 2005

Everyday is a winding road...

My coworker brought me the new issue of Rolling Stone. He did it of his own accord. So I am reading it. I am not sure why, because this magazine is a piece of trash if there ever was such a thing as filthy, offensive refuse. However, I have learned some cool things so far. Sheryl Crow's new album comes out September 13 and she says it is much better than the last one. I love Sheryl Crow. She rocks. Also, Liz Phair's new album comes out on October 4. I am going to finish reading this, but only as a service to you all so that you don't have to subject yourself to vulgarity of this magnitude. You can thank me later.

1 comment:

Walter said...

Rolling Stone? I haven't read a Rolling Stone article since '86, but if I do pick one up it's to read the ads in the back. Now those are entertaining.