Thursday, September 01, 2005

Louisiana lives up to its reputation

So my uncle came over today. He is a funny motherfucker. My dad thinks that he is funny, but my uncle is funnier. He was telling this story about a guy he overheard in a restaurant. Right before the hurricane, every fisherman in Texas was somewhere off the coast because the storm is supposed to stir up the fish or something. Well this dumbass goes "them micro-orgasms musta been in the water, because me and them fish were goin' at it!" You should have heard him tell it. I laughed my ass off.

There is all kinds of crazy shit going on in Louisiana. Wouldn't it be something if they declared martial law?? A National Guardsman already got shot (in the Superdome) and they now have orders to shoot looters on site. That's badass fucking shit. My favorite story though is of a 20 year old boy who convinced the New Orleans cops to let him take a bus to Houston, so he drove the bus all the way here picking up stranded people on the way. Nobody thought he'd make it, but he arrived at the Astrodome last night with a busload of peeps and was all over the news. They are calling him a hero. Seems to me he was just smarter.

Some people are sorry sons-of-bitches though. I heard there are panhandlers in Houston who have changed their signs from "will work for food" to "please help I'm from New Orleans." Thats fucked. Trying to capitalize off of other's people's misery and preying on the very souls of largehearted Houstonians. They're going straight to hell, believe that.


But I am sad today because I realized that the destruction of the beautiful city of New Orleans means the destruction of one of my dreams. My husband was supposed to propose to me there! Fuck the people that lived there. How will I ever be able to get married now that the fucking city I am supposed to be engaged in is destroyed?? I am a selfish bitch.

No comments: