Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Evacuation








So they are evacuating Galveston and the surrounding area because of Hurricane Rita. That includes us because we are in South Houston and that's not very far away. So we are loading up our shit and going home to East Texas to hide in the woods for a long weekend. It's a good place to hide, really. Bonnie and Clyde hid there for years.

I am in a much improved state. It seems that the major personal disaster has been averted by the major natural disaster...at least for a short time. So I have a few more days of relative peace. I also now have a plan for when disaster strikes, and it's awesome. In fact it is in many ways better than Plan A. We will see what happens. The really good news about Plan B is that I will definately have internet access so there shouldn't be too much of an interruption in my blogging. I know ya'll were all biting your nails in anxiety about that one...ha.

Life might be complete if he were here. Maybe.

No comments: