Wednesday, September 28, 2005

*Sigh*

















What do I say about today? It was just another day. I'm ready to leave. But not until Friday. So that gives me one more day to wait. I am very excited about Austin, but nervous. What if I fail? No one will be there to help. What if I succeed? What is success? Will I know it when I have it? Probably not. So what am I shooting for here? I need to make some goals. But I am bad at making goals, because I never know what is truly attainable. I have lofty dreams, but I never make goals. That is probably why I never reach them. Well, I do have a few vague goals, but I need to improve on them. I am just so indecisive. They say indecisiveness is a symptom of depression. Ha. But the biggest liar in the world is "they say." So I do not know what to believe. But I do know this:

  1. I need a job
  2. I need an apartment
  3. I need a car

So there ya go. Those are my goals for right now. I could probably throw "make friends" or "fall in love" in there somewhere, but I have a hard time seeing how those would be goals, because if you try too hard in those areas, you will inevitably fail. So I am just going to have faith. I am awesome, so surely the Austinites will pick up on that. And I am beautiful, so surely at least a few guys will see that. The aforementioned goals are the more difficult ones though, I'm afraid. But somebody told me that starting over in a new city rules. I hope he's right.

Jams for the Day: Frances Farmer Will Have Her Revenge on Seattle by Nirvana and Laura Laurent by Bright Eyes

1 comment:

Blush said...

well at least thats something im good at! ha!